Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
CS Operations Program Manager
Customer Success - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking for a Program Manager to design, build, and measure scalable processes, workflows, and automations that enable our Customer Success team to deliver exceptional value to our fast-growing customer base. You have a passion for identifying business challenges and designing highly effective operational solutions, by building, experimenting, and iterating continuously. This person will report to our Director of Customer Success Operations and work collaboratively with the CS Operations team, Customer Success team, and cross-functional Go To Market teams.
- Design and launch processes, workflows, and automations that drive internal efficiencies, uplevel the effectiveness of our Customer Success team, and deliver greater value to our customers
- Own the end-to-end process from ideation to execution, including requirements-gathering, design, build, measurement, and iteration
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to proactively and regularly identify challenges that require operational solutions
- Interface with our internal Operations and Development teams to surface Customer Success requirements, and collaborate cross-functionally to design and implement solutions
- 5+ years experience in a Sales / Success Operations role at a technology company, with demonstrable experience designing processes and automations
- Strong business acumen; able to translate high-level business challenges into detailed requirements and designs
- Strong communication skills; able to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders including senior leadership and cross-functional teams
- Excellent organization skills; experience managing project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively raising blockers or risks
- Passion for continuous iteration and experimentation
- Data-driven and analytical; able to use data to measure the business impact of solutions
- Experience using Gainsight and/or designing solutions in Gainsight
- Plus: Certified Gainsight Administrator
- Plus: Experience running high-velocity digital programs (e.g. tech touch)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”