Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Research Project Manager
R&D - Herzliya
At Gong, we’re building next-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
As a Research Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading Machine Learning (ML) projects from idea to production, using proprietary platforms for building effective data-driven Natural Language Processing (NLP) models.
You’ll be a part of our exceptional team of data scientists and ML experts.
You will own processes end-to-end and use your knowledge and creativity to answer business problems using real data.
What you will do :
- Proactively define and offer solutions to Machine Learning projects and issues
- Manage a team of annotators
- Collaborate with product, sales, and engineering functions, drive and facilitate discussions and activities across functional teams
- Develop plans for continuous high quality data-set creation
- Evaluate model performance, perform error analysis and suggest improvements
- Create customized and presentation-quality reports from data analysis results
- Suggest tools to improve ongoing processes such as data collection and modeling workflow
- Support the model deployment and maintenance in production environment
What you need to succeed :
- Experience in managing, analyzing and visualizing large-scale data
- Intuitive understanding of basic machine learning algorithms (no need for a strong mathematical foundation)
- Very strong communication and project management skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Experience with SQL
- Proficiency in Python, R, MATLAB or similar language - an advantage
- BA/BSc is required
- Background in Linguistics / Statistics - an advantage
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”