Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Sales Development - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Sales Development Manager this person will develop, train and hire highly driven and enthusiastic team members. The Sales Development team is the first interaction with prospective Gong customers and is key to the success of Gong.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Hire, coach and manage a team of Sales Development Reps
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Regularly report on Team/Individual Results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity
- 2+ years in the software sales space as both an SDR & closer
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Proven track record of success as an SDR manager
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
- Hungry for growth, both professionally and personally.
You’ll Get to
- Work closely with some of the best and brightest high-tech talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”