Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Sr. Product Manager - Data Capture
Product - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,200 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales people, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we’d love to see you with us.
We’re growing rapidly and are seeking a “star” product manager to lead our data capture agenda, developing deeper integrations and scaling our ability to bring to Gong a variety of data: additional voice and text channels, calendar events, telemetry data, and more.
Our development is organized in independent business teams, so we are looking for someone who has desire and experience driving “zero to one” and innovation in a start-up environment.
- Play a key role and be responsible for our data capture agenda.
- Work with customers, users, and internal parties to truly understand, map, and prioritize customer and user needs.
- Drive the product planning and design process to help translate the needs and vision into a solid product that performs, scales, and is easy to use.
- Work closely with the product design team and with engineering to define product workflows and help make tradeoff decisions.
- Help communicate the product benefits and functionality to internal team members and outside parties.
- A top talent experienced product manager, with a proven background in SaaS products (3+ years).
- Passionate about creating and building new products.
- Someone who enjoys being responsible and having a sense of ownership over the created product.
- Someone with a good understanding of product-related processes, who can help define and fine-tune product lifecycle processes as the company grows.
- Someone with technical understanding, and ideally with experience with integrations with cloud systems.
- Ideally someone with a good understanding of data and how to interpret it to improve products.
- Fluent or very proficient in English.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working on a team with very strong peers.
- An opportunity to work with top-tier professionals.
- The chance to lead the next evolution of our product in a high-profile, dynamic startup environment.
- To be part of a well-funded startup that is growing exponentially.
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”