Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Product - Herzliya
At Gong, we’re building next-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We’re seeking a highly motivated & experienced product analyst to join our product group in building our product.
As Senior Product Analyst, you’ll play a key role in ensuring our platform and processes work smoothly and at scale.
- Influence change by presenting product and customer data-driven insights to product management and senior leadership; confidently present the outcome of your analysis and make recommendations to executives and team leaders
- Be the right hand of product and business leaders in building business cases for new product functionality, and tracking the effectiveness of the functionality over time; monitor key metrics, identify business trends and generate forecasts
- Lead deep-dive analysis that will frame product strategy and product roadmap decisions
- Foster our data-centric, continuous learning culture with your passion for telling stories with data; grow our best practices around reporting quality, data hygiene, and data governance
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing dashboards and their underlying data sets
- Work collaboratively with product managers and engineers to ensure that the right data is generated and collected
- BA degree in a quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Engineering, Economics, etc.) ; MBA preferred
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience working in a quantitative or analytical role, preferably at a startup or management consulting firm
- Confirmed ability to surface key insights and/or predictive forecasting models that subsequently drove business changes with measurable lift in performance
- Fluency in common statistical analysis methods; and specifically, the ability to quickly separate data from noise
- Proficiency using SQL and Excel for data querying and manipulation; comfortable using additional data access and analysis tools
- Experience with product analytics methodologies
- Passionate about producing high-quality accurate analytics deliverables
- Ideally, you are experienced in creating and maintaining dashboards using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Sisense, or similar
- Ideally, have programming experience using languages such as Python
- Self-motivation, proactively going beyond the call of duty
- Creativity and strategic thinking
- The ability to work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment
- An opportunity to play a major part in the company's product strategy and operations
- An opportunity to work with other top talents to solve complex challenges
- To experience building a state-of-the-art SaaS product used by top business professionals
- To be part of a high-profile, well-funded company with access to top US customers.
- To analyze complex, non-trivial data generated in a fast-moving product, which is used by tens of thousands of users on a daily or weekly basis
- To lead and own momentus projects and tasksFirst-hand entrepreneurial experience
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”