Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Sr. Commissions Manager
Sales Operations - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a commissions manager, you will own & manage the overall monthly commissions program for our Sales teams, including operational processes, policies, and plans.
- Partner with Finance, Sales Leadership, and HR Business Partners to meet monthly deadlines, manage exception requests, secure final decisions and approvals, while maintaining accuracy.
- Support any commission calculation-related inquiries and exceptions, including disputes and help drive timely resolution.
- Provide sales leadership with accurate attainment reporting, trends on front-line manager and rep performance and commissions, and analyses to inform potential plan improvement.
- Maintain a focus on continuous process improvement by identifying opportunities for efficiency and implementing time/resource saving solutions in systems and plans.
- Document our policies and process & deliver training as needed to ensure the company’s compensation philosophy, strategy and offerings are well understood.
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced use of Excel
- 5+ years progressive experience in compensation program management and managing a small team
- Experience in automated sales commissions systems and operations, including implementation of diverse plans
- Ability to multitask while managing deadlines, to perform well under pressure, and work cross functionally across different teams.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”