Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Sr. Director, Strategic Partnerships
Sales Leadership - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships you will be responsible for developing an ecosystem of partners who use their skills to help our mutual customers transform their business through revenue intelligence. You will use your experience in developing go to market pathways to build an organization that will recognize opportunities, build solutions, develop necessary business operations and align go to market with our partners.
- Execute Gong’s partner strategy by engaging partners around mutual solutions (technology or services) that enhance our customer’s experience with the Gong platform. Work with all functional teams within Gong to realize the opportunities you identify.
- Develop operational infrastructure to support our partnering efforts.
- Build and develop a team of world-class partner development professionals.
- Deep background and demonstrated success in multiple partnering models including resell, systems integration, OEM, consulting (GSI) and technology.
- Experience building partner ecosystems for start-ups from the ground up. This is a hands-on builder role.
- Demonstrated skill in building, coaching and leading a team of partner professionals.
- The ability to work expertly with all functional groups within Gong including product, marketing, sales and operations.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”