Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Manager Customer Success Strategy and Operations
Customer Success - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking for a strategic and analytical thinker who can take our Customer Success strategies, methodologies, and processes to the next level. This person will report to our Director of Customer Success Operations and work collaboratively with the Customer Success and Strategy teams to run qualitative and quantitative analyses that influence business strategies and key decisions, with the goal of driving greater value for our customers.
- Use data-driven, analytical approaches to surface insights and uncover solutions to strategic business problems for our Customer Success team
- Define and run data analyses to promote a deep and holistic understanding of business performance, growth drivers, trends, and identify improvement areas and opportunities to drive greater value for our customers
- Track key business metrics and indicators to ensure our business is operating as successfully as possible, running analyses and helping to drive improvements as needed
- Proactively identify gaps in our understanding or knowledge, where data-driven approaches could aid in decision-making
- Become an expert in using Gong data to surface key insights about our customers and our business
- Collaborate cross-functionally on strategic projects
- Strategic thinker with practical business understanding to drive from insight to recommendation
- Analytical thinker who enjoys working deeply with data to uncover insights
- Self-starter; independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Ability to articulately present and debate recommendations with cross-functional teams and leadership
- Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint; knowledge of SQL and BI solutions such as Sisense, Tableau (and/or desire to learn).
- 5+ years of experience in Sales or Customer Success operations / business operations at B2B technology companies, and/or at a management consulting firm
- BA/BS degree
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your futureEducation & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”