Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Sales Development Manager
Sales Development - Atlanta
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As an SDR Manager, this person will build and scale our first SDR team in Atlanta, Georgia along with manage one of our San Francisco teams remotely. They will develop, train and hire highly driven and enthusiastic team members. The Sales Development team is the first interaction with prospective Gong customers and is key to the success of Gong!
Here's what you'll do day to day:
- Hire, coach and manage a team of Sales Development Reps
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Regularly report on Team/Individual Results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity
- 2+ years in Software sales as an IC & manager
- Experience in a closing role
- Experience building and scaling a team from the ground up.
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Proven track record of success
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
You’ll get to:
- Join a fast-growing company early, really make an impact on the business, and most importantly, enjoy the ride!
- Be one of the first leadership members of our new SLC office and grow a rockstar team there!
- Go through an incredible onboarding program and take Sandler methodology training courses throughout your tenure.
- Enjoy free breakfast & lunch everyday along with all the best snacks. Who doesn’t love snacks!
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”