Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Senior QA Automation Engineer
R&D - Tel Aviv
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including LinkedIn, Salesforce, Facebook, ADP, and PayPal.
Our solution guides sales people, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we’d love to see you with us.
We’re seeking a highly motivated, experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our talented R&D group in building our next-generation product.
- Manage automated tests using Java end-to-end, including the design, implementation and maintenance
- Work with several teams to define, create, and maintain development methodologies and procedures
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- 3 years of experienced in E2E testing of web-based systems
- Experienced in implementing, debugging, and executing automated tests in Java
- Analytical, skilled and knowledgeable in QA practices— at both conceptual and practical levels
- Experienced in designing and implementing manual and automated UI tests
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and a sense of ownership over the created product
- A strong independent worker
- Experienced with Selenium or Applitools - an advantage
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”