Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Sourcer- Recruiter at Gong!
Recruiting - Herzliya
At Gong , we’re building new-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We are looking for a Sourcer- Recruiter to join our company and play an integral role in scale our growing company!
If you are a dedicated, driven individual who’s looking for their next opportunity in the recruitment world, this position might be a good fit for you!
- Attract candidates from top talent pools & social networks.
- Understand the necessary skills and requirements to effectively identify, recruit and hire the best talents.
- Review and screening CV's, scheduling interviews and updating our hiring process status daily.
- Manage job postings on both internal and external channels.
- Keep candidates up-to-date and informed throughout the hiring process.
- Bring up recruitment initiatives& execute them with the rest of the team.
- At least 2+years of global recruiting experience in fast-paced tech companies – must.
- Experience of talent sourcing on LinkedIn and other platforms in different countries- must.
- Clear understanding of technical terms and roles- must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with various interfaces.
- Self-starter, independent, results oriented and attentive to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Native-like written and spoken English proficiency.
- ·Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”