Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Software Team Lead
R&D - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,200 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales people, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we’d love to see you with us.
Gong is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Software Team Lead to join our talented R&D group in building our product.
- Lead a team of strong and experienced engineers.
- Lead by example and drive your team to continue developing our product, while keeping to our high quality expectations, and short agile cycles.
- Work closely with company leadership, product managers, and designers to architect, prioritize, and iterate over product functionality.
- Build initial versions of new products, technical processes, architectures, or concepts to take them to market quickly.
- Tackle hard technical problems—some at the architecture level, some at the code level, some at the product level—and come up with solutions, balancing practicality and innovation both short and long term.
- A 5+ years experienced team leader with hands-on orientation and proven leadership skills in an agile environment.
- With 10+ years of industry experience in various languages and frameworks, especially with Java.
- Comfortable with both back-end and front-end development.
- Experienced with large scale, cloud-based, web applications.
- Preferably with a degree in computer science or similar.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, and verbal and written skills in English.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers.
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”