Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Head of Customer Education and Training
Customer Success - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
We’re looking for a creative, passionate and experienced leader to lead our Customer Education and Training team. As a key member of the Customer Success department, you will lead a team developing Customer Education programs as well as delivering Customer training workshops and webinars.
You will create engaging, fun and impactful training and education programs that will help Gong continue to lead the Revenue Intelligence category, create raving fans, and drive customer success and product adoption.
- Hire, coach and develop the best Customer Education and Training team in the industry.
- Build a creative and innovative culture, and a passion for providing exceptional customer experience
- Develop and execute a training and education strategy that enables our customers to ramp quickly and realize value from our product
- Develop written and video content that will be delivered in various mediums and platforms - email, knowledge base, LMS, and more
- Build certification programs for Gong admins to increase their proficiency in using the platform, applying best practices, becoming Gong advocates, and driving more value to their organizations
- Define and drive metrics for product adoption and engagement
- Work closely with internal teams (Support, Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, Product) to align priorities, collaborate on training and education initiatives, and communicate the long-term plan and ongoing progress
- 3+ years of experience in leading training teams, preferably at a high-growth SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience developing and leading customer education programs leveraging online learning systems (knowledge base, video, LMS)
- Experience creating instructional and certification programs
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and presentation) with a keen ability to develop relationships, optimize customer engagement, and evangelize products
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- A strong team player, a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
- A self-driven, high energy leader with excellent cross functional collaboration skills
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”