Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
R&D - TLV - Ramat Gan
At Gong, we’re building next-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We’re seeking a highly qualified Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), who will own the strategy and operations activities related to the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of the enterprise information assets.
As Gong’s CISO, you’ll play a key role in establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- Be responsible for the vision, strategy, and execution of Gong's security posture
- Establish long-range security and compliance goals, define security strategies, metrics, reporting mechanisms, and program services
- Work directly with the Gong’s executive leadership and business stakeholders to develop, implement, and monitor a comprehensive information security and IT risk management program
- Lead the development and implementation of effective policies and practices to ensure compliance with relevant standards
- Support all security and quality related audits (internal and external)
- Provide leadership with the direction and guidance in assessing and evaluating information security risks and monitor compliance with security standards and appropriate policies, and own the remediation of these risks
- Lead, manage and develop the information security organization
- 5+ years of experience as a CISO or equivalent position
- 5+ years of experience of impact and mitigation, extensive knowledge of network and cloud infrastructure security and best practices, familiarity with security-related regulations and certifications (e.g. ISO 27001, SOC2, GDPR...)
- Extensive knowledge of web security, based on the OWASP Top 10 security risks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of personal integrity
- Previous technology leadership experience Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Experience working in a SaaS company, familiarity with DevOps and agile development
- Cyber security certifications CISSP, CISM, CEH
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”