Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Sr. FP&A Analyst
Finance - San Francisco
Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
What you’ll be doing
- Analyzing key performance indicators, especially revenue, cost of sales, operating expenses and capital expenditures (includes developing financial models and decision-making tools)
- Providing strategic insights and conclusions based on this analysis
- Guiding planning and resource management (e.g. headcount, investment approvals, etc.) for specific verticals within Gong, including development of financial forecasts
- Identifying initiatives for improvement of Gong’s financial outlook, including developing, tracking, and executing business initiatives with Gong’s leadership
- Work with finance and non-finance stakeholders to analyze the impact of proposed business decisions (including actual performance) on Gong’s financial health
- Develop the company’s income statement, balance sheet and cash flow forecast
- Develop and track cross-company efforts to improve gross margin and cash flow
- 3 to 7 years of FP&A experience
- Current or recent experience in a technology environment is highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or another relevant field
- Robust financial modeling skills, including experience with income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Demonstrated success driving tangible impact / influencing within a broader organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly with senior business leaders
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects under tight timelines
- Experience with BI Tools Applications (Tableau, Anaplan etc) and/or SQL skills a plus
- Good chemistry and fit with the firm’s culture; a constructive positive attitude; mature and self-confident; a consensus builder and team player.
- Intelligent, bright, conceptual thinker and a quick learner with the ability to quickly assess a situation and generate new insights and usable ideas.
- A leader as well as a team player who takes responsibility for results
- Ability to positively influence others to achieve goals
- Creative and curious, able to develop new and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Outstanding reputation of professional integrity with the potential to be personally credible within the organization.
You'll Get To
- Work closely with some of the best and brightest high-tech and business talent, who deeply care about providing an amazing customer experience to create a truly amazing team
- Join a fast-growing, wildly successful company early, make a difference and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and equity package
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”