Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing - San Francisco
Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
As our Marketing Operation Manager, you’ll play a key role in scaling our marketing efforts and driving efficiency in our workflows.
- Manage various systems in the marketing stack, including operations, integrations, documentation, and optimization.
- Build out and maintain Marketing Operations best practices for the lead lifecycle, attribution/reporting, lead scoring, lead routing, and campaign management.
- Work with content marketing and demand generation to build, operate, and optimize email marketing programs.
- Produce and maintain a set of business analytics reports and dashboards to allow the marketing team to understand the state of our funnel and the ability to analyze current performance against past performance.
- Work closely with the greater marketing team to accurately track marketing spend.
- Work cross functionally on the design and architecture of our data program to provide the most accurate and relevant customer data to drive greater performance.
- 3+ yrs experience in a marketing operations or demand generation role in a B2B organization.
- Fluent in end-to-end marketing technology ecosystems with a solid understanding of marketing automation systems such as Marketo.
- Highly analytical and can effectively use data to explain trends in the business.
- Experience tracking and reporting various digital and in-person channels (trade shows, field events, etc).
- Expert user of Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
- Goal-oriented and able to manage complex projects across teams.
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Experience implementing or working with a Business Intelligence tool like Sisense, Domo or Looker.
- Marketo Certified Associate or Expert.
You’ll get to:
- Work closely with some of Silicon Valley’s best talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and really enjoy the ride.
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package filled with some awesome perks!
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”