Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Director , Human Resources Business Partner
G&A - TLV - Ramat Gan
At Gong, we’re building next-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We’re on the hunt for a dynamic, whip-smart, and upbeat Director, Human Resources Business Partner to lead & support Gong’s R&D, Product and G&A teams.You will partner closely with leaders and employees on all things people culture & organization (including org design, workforce planning, coaching, development, etc).
If you are passionate about driving business impact and truly understand the strategic value your role has in delivering a business unit’s key objectives then this job is for you!
The Director, Human Resources Business Partner, is a trusted advisor to the business leaders to build the organizational & individual capabilities and ensure effective decision making particularly related to the human capital assets of the business.
What will your job look like?
- You will partner with business leaders to provide consultation on HR related topics (such as: workforce planning, cost competitiveness, performance management, talent & leadership management),
- You will drive, develop and execute the overall HR Strategy to address business challenges and needs, based on deep understanding of a full business "picture”
- You will anticipate and plan for the effects of organization change, identify risks and develop action plans to ensure the change succeeds.
- You will ensure leadership continuity and development through succession planning and talent management processes.
- You will promote the implementation of Gong's values and strengthen employee’s engagement.
- You will set up governance and process to utilize budget (salary revision, bonus, recognition, promotions, and performance management).
- You will manage the work force to include headcount standardization workforce planning and position management to assure effectiveness.
- 10+ years HR experience in (but not limited too) workforce planning, performance mgmt, change mgmt and compensation experience
- A history of partnering well with leadership and partners to develop a culture of innovation, excellence, and openness
- Critical thinking skills with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues who is able to run multiple complex challenges and prioritize projects
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-changing environment
- Strong partner alignment and management skills in a highly matrixed organization
- Ideally, you will have owned multiple large client groups within a fast-growing environment and worked deep within those areas.
- Knowledge about Regional / Local Labor Laws can be essential in some regions (e.g. Eastern Europe)
- Ability and willingness to work at all levels of the People Ops “stack” – Strategic, operational, and tactical
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”