Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
R&D - Herzliya
At Gong, we’re building next-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
As a Staff Engineer, you will play a key role in building our solution, driving quality and addressing scale.
- Tackle hard technical problems—some at the architecture level, some at the code level, some at the product level—and come up with solutions, balancing practicality and innovation, short and long term.
- Work with other team members, serving as a go-to-person, lead or mentor, to be a focal point for questions and to drive up team effectiveness.
- Build initial versions of new products, technical processes, architectures, or concepts to take them to market quickly.
- Learn new fields, technologies, APIs, and approaches, to address the needs of an AI-based fast-growing company.
- Be a part of a successful startup technology team that translates our vision into a solid SaaS product that performs, scales, and is easy to use.
- A top talent software engineer/architect.
- With 10+ years of industry experience with various languages, frameworks, especially with Java.
- With Tech leadership / Architect experience With Hands-on orientation
- Someone who enjoys having responsibility and a sense of ownership of the created product.
- Experienced with large scale, cloud-based web applications.
- Preferably with a degree in computer science or similar.
- Excellent communicator and team player, with verbal and written skills in English.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers.
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”