Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Sr. Commercial Account Executive
Account Executive - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As an Account Executive, you’ll play a key role in expanding our business accounts and acquiring new customers. You will own and manage the sales cycle to ensure Gong’s growth within the commercial market. Once fully ramped you’ll have knowledge of our technology and solid business-to-business sales skills.
How do we find the perfect Commercial Account Executive?
Let’s take a look at the recipe for success
Take These Ingredients
- 2+ years relevant closing experience for Commercial
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota quarterly
- Run and implement 7 to 10 day pilot program
Add Some Seasoning
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience selling to sales leaders a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment with startup experience
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortably sell to VP, C-Suite executives, and sales leaders, navigating through multiple decision makers in an organization
Follow The Directions
- A driven, ambitious, self-starting-go-getter
- Able to identify and prospect new business
- Process oriented and love a good challenge
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
Ready To Serve
- Unlimited PTO ensuring a healthy work-life balance
- Be part of an all inclusive environment where everyone is equally valued and respected
- Catered lunches daily to promote a sense of community
- Office puppies for coworkers
- Education/Learning stipend for personal growth and development
- And lastly, we hire smart, funny, and courageous people
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”