Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Recruiting - San Francisco
Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
As the lead Recruiter for the Customer Success and G&A teams you will:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Proactively source candidates via a number of channels to recruit top tier talent
- Own and manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer, ensuring an exceptional candidate journey
- Serve as a talent acquisition business partner to internal stakeholders
- Stay current on innovative recruiting technology, trends and practices
- Be a champion of Gong’s operating principles and unique company culture
- 5+ years of experience in a full-cycle recruiting role with a focus on hiring for Customer Success and G&A positions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with drive to deliver results quickly
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels
- Tech savvy (up to speed on the latest and greatest recruiting tools)
- Previous experience recruiting for a start-up SaaS company is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
You'll Get To:
- Work closely with some of the best and brightest high-tech talent
- Join a fast-growing, wildly successful company, make a difference, and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and equity package
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”