Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
R&D - Herzliya
At Gong , we’re building new-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
As a DevSecOps, you’ll play a key role in securing, defining, and optimizing our rapidly expanding cloud infrastructure.
You will be part of our DevOps team, which pairs CI/CD cloud infrastructure expertise with a special focus on security-related fields, and your role will include:
· Securing our growing fleet of cloud services
· Providing guidance for security and architecture of new services
· Supporting our monitoring and alerting systems
· Developing threat-detection strategies to identify potential attacks
· Automating all aspects of the deployment of security controls
· Leading and serving as a focal point for security and compliance-related queries and strategies
- 3+ years of experience in equivalent information security.
- Ability to identify common security risks in the cloud and formulate and execute security strategies.
- Experience configuring and securing web applications, cryptography, including WAF and DDoS mitigation strategies.
- Scripting skills, preferably in Python.
- Extensive knowledge of Internet protocols, architectures, and security design principles.
- Experience with AWS security and encryption components, such as IAM Policy, Cloud HSM, KMS, Guardduty, Cloudtrail, SSO, etc. (or equivalent)
- Hands-on experience with third-party security solutions.
- Previous experience on a security operations team, with experience coordinating responses to security incidents and understanding of security best practices relating to cloud environments.
- Good understanding of security projects to address risks, including patching, secure build, vulnerability scanning and remediation, logging and monitoring, threat management and user awareness.
- Ability to gather and maintain evidence for security and compliance.
- Self-drive to keep moving things forward.
- One or more security-related certifications, such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, SECURITY+ or similar.
- Experience triaging security alerts and executing incident response.
- Experience with Git and CI/CD processes and tools, such as Jenkins, Teamcity, TravisCI, and CircleCI.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Experience in compliance requirements (e.g., SOC2, ISO27001, HIPPA, PCI, etc.).
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”