Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Operations - Herzliya
At Gong, we’re building next-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Gong is looking for a proactive and energetic office manager, with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills for our Ramat Gan office (Herzliya until February).
In this role, you will partner closely with our Office Manager, HR Manager and top level executives across the company. You’ll manage logistics, administrative and front desk operations.
As an office manager you will:
- Be the face of Gong.io to guests and employees alike; bring energy and excitement to the team
- Proactively maintain our office space, including supplies and services
- Ensure employees have adequate office and computer equipment, manage kitchen inventory and healthy meal catering to optimize variety and quality in line with budget
- Support our HR function by assisting in recruiting and on boarding new new employees
- Assist with logistics of organizing local events, travel arrangements and visitors
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- Organized and detail oriented
- Work independently and adapt quickly to changes
- Open-minded, energetic and proactive
- Experience working in hi-tech
- High level of English (written and verbal) an advantage
- BA is an advantage
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”