Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Product Manager - Mobile
Product - Herzliya
At Gong , we’re building new-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Are you passionate about the features and functionality of mobile apps and how they can drive great user experiences and create raving fans?
If so, you may be the perfect addition to our growing team!
We’re looking for a dedicated mobile product manager: someone with prior experience in developing mobile apps, either in B2B or B2C products, and a passion for identifying and solving customer needs.
- Play a key role and be responsible for Gong’s mobile and tablet apps across iOS and Android devices.
- Truly understand, map and prioritize user behaviors and needs, through various tools and methods, including analyzing usage data, conducting user interviews and A/B testing as well as other feedback modes.
- Prioritize needs and drive the product planning and design process, translating the needs and vision into a solid product that performs, scales and is easy to use.
- Work closely with the product design team and with engineering to define mobile app workflows and help make tradeoff decisions.
- Help communicate the product benefits and functionality to internal team members and outside parties.
- A top-talent experienced product manager, with 3-5 years of relevant experience in iOS and Android applications.
- Passionate about creating and building new products.
- Someone who enjoys being responsible and having a sense of ownership over the created product.
- Someone with a good understanding of product-related processes, who can help define and fine-tune product lifecycle processes as the company grows.
- Someone with strong user experience skills, along with technical understanding.
- Someone with a good understanding of data and how to interpret it to improve products.
- Fluent or very proficient in English.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working on a team with very strong peers.
- An opportunity to work with top-tier professionals.
- The chance to lead the next evolution of our product in a high-profile, dynamic startup environment.
- To be part of a well-funded startup that is growing exponentially.
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”