Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Content Marketing Manager
Marketing - San Francisco
Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
As a Content Marketing Manager you will use creativity, strategy, and execution to target the team’s main goal of maximizing qualified opportunities and continue building our brand.
- This person is a content wiz. They will contribute to our content marketing strategy and thought leadership content projects through the vehicles of email copy, blogs, videos, social content, and more.
- Leverage and uphold Gong’s brand tone & voice, messaging and positioning in content across our blog, website, internal and external content.
- Help drive demand generation goals by helping to create content that will drive leads, and, more importantly, pipeline.
- Present monthly and quarterly content marketing analytics reports and provide thoughtful recommendations based on data-backed insights.
- Sales is their number one fan and partner. We sell to revenue leaders, so working with them to create content that their persona will love is incredibly important.
- Collaborate with our video team to make social media breaking content (take that, Kim Kardashian).
- Everything above and more contribute to the team’s main goal of maximizing qualified opportunities and building our brand.
- Coachability & Creativity
- Determination to succeed
- Metrics Driven
- 2+ years of experience in Content Marketing
- B2B SaaS experience
- A content wiz
- Determined to succeed
- Creative, Coachable, & Confident!
- Able to leverage and uphold Gong’s brand tone & voice
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”