Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Senior Sales Operations Business Partner
Sales Operations - San Francisco
Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
Sales Operations Business Partner Position Details:
* Work with the overall Sales Ops team to build and improve their processes.
* Help create a formal reporting framework for sales effectiveness and productivity.
* Understand what makes a good territory for your business unit(s) & provide
effective territory allocation; help refine & reiterate our territory plan design & methodology.
* Know the forecasting process and find ways to make our forecasting more accurate.
* Work cross-functionally with other business process owners to improve handoffs, potential impacts, and ensure consistency with business needs.
* Quickly solve sales process pain points in the moment, while helping develop long-term solutions.
* Contribute to integrated planning & execution for Sales and Demand. Conduct pipeline & funnel reviews to ensure Sales & Marketing alignment.
* Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sale processes, and engagement rules; help enforce.
* Creative problem-solver who thrives on challenges in fast-paced environments.
* Ability to execute: can juggle multiple projects, fulfill priorities and meet deadlines.
* Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
* Be a data junkie that knows what quality data means and help the team design & improve it.
* Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills. Strong understanding of Excel & SQL.
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”