Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
R&D - Herzliya
At Gong, we’re building next-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for turning data into gold:
- You'll be a part of Gong’s Research team, working alongside an exceptional team of data scientists and with the Product and Data Science teams to analyze Gong’s unique customer data (recorded calls, emails and other forms of conversation and business outcomes) and provide actionable insights that will help shape Gong’s product roadmap.
- You’ll work with key enterprise customers’ leadership teams to present insights, receive feedback and iterate towards creating repeatable AI-driven models.
- You’ll own a problem end-to-end and use your knowledge and creativity to answer business problems using real data.
- You'll contribute to brainstorming sessions on ML projects with other team members and academics.
What you need to succeed:
- At least 2 years as a Data Analyst (or equivalent)
- BA/BSc in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Management or an exact science
- Experience in analyzing and visualizing large-scale datasets, detecting hidden insights and communicating them to laypeople
- High proficiency in SQL and Python
- Good understanding of basic machine learning algorithms (no need for a strong mathematical foundation)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good business understanding and the ability to separate the wheat from the chaff
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”