Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Technical Support Engineer
User Success - Atlanta
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Do you love helping people? Do you love problem-solving? Gong is looking for a Technical Support Engineer extraordinaire who will be on the front-line of Gong’s customer care and support. This champion will resolve complex technical issues with enthusiasm, composure under pressure and a customer first attitude. S/he should be comfortable translating complex technical issues into a language that all levels of technical aptitude can understand.
How do we find the perfect Technical Support Engineer?
Let’s take a look at the recipe for success
Take These Ingredients
- Provide efficient and accurate technical support for Gong’s product to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide guidance for Gong’s integrations including: Telephony Platform, Web Conferencing, API, Salesforce and other 3rd party integrations.
- Work closely with Engineering to reproduce bugs and build testbeds as necessary.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Sales and Product Management to drive outstanding customer experience.
- Analyze where users are getting stuck and provide potential workarounds.
- Mentor new hires as the organization grows quickly.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve team processes.
Add Some Seasoning
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to dive into the weeds and find out solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Technical experience in one or more of the following is preferred: Salesforce Sales Cloud experience (1 to 2 years), API developer support experience is a plus, 1+ years experience in an object-oriented programming language or scripting language.
- Technical support experience with Dialer/Telephony/Web Conferencing platforms such as Outreach, Dialpad, Zoom, GoToMeeting, 8x8 and Five9
Follow The Directions
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience
- Constantly challenging the norm and finding ways to improve the team
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
Ready To Serve
- Unlimited PTO ensuring a healthy work-life balance
- Be part of an inclusive environment where everyone is equally valued and respected
- Education/Learning stipend for personal growth and development
- And lastly, we hire smart, passionate, and courageous people
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”