Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
BUSINESS ANALYTICS MANAGER
Operations - San Francisco
Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
As our BUSINESS ANALYTICS MANAGER, you will have a passion for delivering high value solutions to our internal teams, while providing outstanding customer service through reporting. Business Analytics is a fast-growing line of business at Gong that melds together customer data with other enterprise data to create BI platforms that are action and ROI focused.
This role will require excellent communication and delivery skillset. Must be a highly motivated and entrepreneurial problem-solver who can thrive in a fast-paced but rewarding environment
- Discover, design and deliver Business Analytics solutions unique to the needs of each of Gong's business units
- Own the full-service offering which includes data modeling, development, QA/UAT, deployment, training, issue resolution, data processing, and ongoing consultation
- Manage implementation of solutions from data and requirements gathering, report and dashboard design, and testing
- Manage the processing and maintenance aspect of reporting including training, issue and tech support, data processing, and consultation
- 5+ years in the BI and analytics field with up-to-date knowledge and skills in tools like Sisense, Looker and Tableau
- Expert in data modeling and connecting to enterprise data sets including Salesforce, Zandesk, JIRA, Segment and Netsuite
- 3+ years managing BI implementations with exceptional record of meeting requirements and schedules
- OUTSTANDING people and communication skills
- Excellent SQL knowledge and experience
- Work closely with some of Silicon Valley’s best talent to create a truly amazing team
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package
- No Travel Required
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”