Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Customer Success Operations Manager
Customer Success - San Francisco
Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
Gong is looking for a CS Operations Manager to design and implement solutions that enable our Customer Success team to deliver exceptional value to our fast-growing customer base. As our CS Operations Manager, you are a strong performer with an excellent track record of delivering impactful solutions to your key stakeholders. You have a passion for building efficient processes and workflows, optimizing reports, and designing systems so they meet business needs.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to proactively identify gaps / needs and propose solutions across processes, playbooks, systems, and data
- Manage the implementation of solutions, including data and requirements gathering, design, testing, training, successful roll-out, and continuous improvement
- Own technical administration and day-to-day management of all tools in our Customer Success tech stack
- Own reporting needs for Customer Success; develop and maintain dashboards for CSMs, CS Managers, and CS Leadership
- Interface regularly with our internal operations and development teams to surface Customer Success requirements, and collaborate cross-functionally to drive solutions
- Create user-friendly documentation of solutions that can be easily referenced by the Customer Success team
- 5+ years experience in an Operations role (CS Operations a plus) or Post-Sales role (Customer Success Manager, Solution Architect, Technical Project Manager)
- 5+ years experience working in B2B or Enterprise SaaS
- Successfully implemented Gainsight and have deep knowledge of how to administer Gainsight (Certified Gainsight Administrator a plus)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- An ability to learn new tools and systems very quickly
- Strong business acumen; able to understand and translate business needs into technical requirements and design
- Excellent organization skills; experience creating and maintaining detailed project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively surfacing risks and issues
- Strong communication skills; able to work with a variety of stakeholders including executives
- An ability to work very well independently
- Passion for Customer Success
- Plus: SQL knowledge
You'll get to:
- Work closely with some of Silicon Valley’s best talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- To challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”