Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Mid Market Customer Success Manager
Customer Success - Atlanta
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As our Mid Market Customer Success Manager, you’ll play a key role in making sure our customers succeed, incorporate Gong into their daily lives, and become raving fans.
How do we find the perfect Customer Success Manager?
Let’s take a look at the recipe for success
Take These Ingredients
- Partner with senior executives to uncover business pain and strategic mapping of Gong value
- Drive engagement & adoption and foster enthusiastic, passionate customers
- Own customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion
- Establish a trusted relationship with each client and drive continuous value of our products
- Proactively identify and lead team process improvements
- Own overall client relationships
Add Some Seasoning
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to on-board, support, and excite customers to deliver high customer satisfaction, advocacy, and loyalty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience
Follow The Directions
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
Ready To Serve
- Be part of an all inclusive environment where everyone is equally valued and respected
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”