Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Manager Customer Success (Mid-Market)
Customer Success - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As our Manager of Mid-market CS, you will lead and develop a team of customer success managers for a fast-paced, high-growth company. Your leadership will have a direct impact on the growth and maturity of the mid-market business, the development of your team, and Gong’s operating principle of CREATING RAVING FANS. This position reports into our VP, Customer Success.
- Hire and develop accomplished customer success managers, expanding their customer, product, and domain expertise.
- Own your team's metrics and drive the plan to attain and exceed them - want more!
- Assist your team throughout their customer journeys by deeply understanding customer’s strategic needs and mapping them to the value of Gong
- Build and refine scalable processes to drive deeper customer value while maximizing revenue
- Partner with CS and cross-functional leaders to identify challenges and opportunities to continue improving our customer experience
- Motivate CSMs to perform in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment where our #1 initiative is to Create Raving Fans
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in building and managing high performing CSM teams in B2B SaaS companies (in high volume segments, a plus)
- Demonstrated ability leading a customer facing team — strong people management, coaching and development experience (for ICs and managers)
- Have built a successful team from ground up and be ready to roll up your sleeves and do it again
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience selling into or driving strategy with executive stakeholders
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders work and think
- Experience with Gong preferred
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”