Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Join the #1 team
Sr. Learning and Development Manager
Human Resources - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
We are looking for a dynamic Sr. Learning & Development Manager to craft and drive our L&D function from the ground up! Reporting to the Director, People Business Partner, you’ll partner closely with the People team, business leaders, and employees to build a program that reflects and meets the unique needs of our Gongsters. If you have a passion for creating strong relationships throughout the business, evangelizing professional development, and helping Gong build an organization of inspiring leaders, this job is for you!
How do we find the perfect Sr. Learning and Development Manager?
Let’s take a look at the recipe for success
Take These Ingredients
- Experience in a learning and development department within a high-growth organization
- Experience consulting with business leaders to design and deliver engaging, impactful learning experiences across multiple media and platforms
- Strong personal leadership, organizational, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to inspire confidence in senior management and to be recognized as the authority by stakeholders
- Analytical approach to problem-solving and driving toward solutions
- Ability to switch seamlessly between strategic thinking and tactical execution within a fast-paced environment
Add Some Seasoning
- A curious learner with a growth mindset, staying relevant on emerging trends in the L&D space
- Passionate about creating inclusive, high performing teams
- Demonstrated success in building, delivering, and measuring high-impact learning experiences to a diverse audience
- Able to turn academic / theoretical content into digestible, applicable learning experiences within the business context
- A self-driven, trusted program manager, and can effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders at once
- Fueled by the ever-evolving needs of a dynamic, growing organization; you embrace change and thrive as a utility player on a fast-paced team
- A clear and engaging communicator, presenter, and facilitator (and always seeking to get better!)
- Effectively balance speed and quality; you leave everything better than when you found it and push for progress on every project you touch
- Exhibit grace under pressure and can effectively turn hard moments and/or complex subject matter into growth opportunities
Follow The Directions
- As the Sr. Learning & Development Manager, you will help us assess organizational personas and business needs to develop and deliver on a strategy unique to Gong. You will own an industry-leading learning roadmap and impact the organization in several critical capacities: as a strategic thought partner on learning initiatives, as a designer of in-house content and programs, as a project manager who drives end-to-end communication and execution, and as a facilitator of key internal programs.
- Craft and facilitate engaging learning experiences to create an environment where all Gongsters can do their best work
- Understand and prioritize the most critical business needs and design global, scalable L&D strategies that support leader, manager and career development, diversity and inclusion, and onboarding
- Develop efficient systems and processes for tracking budget, program participation, and program logistics as well as sharing success insights in partnership with People Operations
- Leverage tools and platforms that make learning fun and collaborativeIdentify tools and resources to make development planning and learning opportunities self-service; help people find what they need when they need it
Ready To Serve
- Be part of an inclusive environment where everyone is equally valued and respected
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K retirement savings, for your future
- Education/Learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Open vacation time, to promote a healthy work-life balance
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”