Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Technical Support Engineer
User Success - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Do you love helping people? Do you love problem-solving? Gong is looking for a Technical Support Engineer extraordinaire who will be on the front-line of Gong’s customer care and support. This champion will resolve complex technical issues with enthusiasm, composure under pressure and a customer first attitude. S/he should be comfortable translating complex technical issues into a language that all levels of technical aptitude can understand.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide efficient and accurate technical support for Gong’s product to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide guidance for Gong’s integrations including: Telephony Platform, Web Conferencing, API, Salesforce and other 3rd party integrations
- Work closely with Engineering to reproduce bugs and build testbeds as necessary
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Sales and Product Management to drive outstanding customer experience
- Analyze where users are getting stuck and provide potential workarounds
- Mentor new hires as the organization grows quickly
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve team processes
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to dive into the weeds and find out solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Technical experience in one or more of the following is preferred: Salesforce Sales Cloud experience (1 to 2 years of experience), API developer support experience is a plus, 1+ years experience in an object-oriented programming language or scripting language
- Technical support experience with Dialer/Telephony/Web Conferencing platforms such as Outreach, Dialpad, Zoom, GoToMeeting, 8x8 and Five9
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience
- Constantly challenging the norm and finding ways to improve the team
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
You’ll Get To:
- As an employee you'll have the power to make our company better
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”