Being a Gongster is as good as it gets. Each department strives to be the best at its craft, yet, we're all here to win as a team. We're also future-ready, working with the latest in AI, machine learning, NLP, and speech technology. Combine this with our awesome leadership, prime investors, and customers that are raving fans, and you have a recipe for success.See the Openings
Inclusion and Diversity
Whether it’s promoting Women in Sales or sponsoring LGBT+ projects, we walk the walk when it comes to inclusion and diversity. It’s not just about creating a level playing field -- we truly believe that a multitude of voices drives innovation and creativity.
We Didn’t Make Them Write this. We Swear.
Refer a Candidate — Get Dinner on Gong
Think you know someone with Gongster potential? If you refer a candidate into Gong and they get hired, we’ll send you and a +1 to ANY restaurant of your choosing — even a Michelin-star dining experience. Simply have the candidate inform our team that you’re the referrer and you’ll be on your way!
Join the #1 team
Enterprise Implementation Manager
Customer Implementation - San Francisco
Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
As our first Enterprise Implementation Manager, you’ll fill a key role in ensuring our largest customers have a high quality experience and get the most value from Gong.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work alongside Customer Success as the ultimate expert in how to best onboard, enable and implement Gong customers in order to deliver the most value to their business.
- Become an expert and thoroughly understand the Gong platform - including its design and implementation, especially around the Gong Salesforce App, Gong’s API and its integrations with 3rd party systems.
- You will help eliminate bottlenecks by working cross functionally in order to solve customer issues, promote customer requests, and improve the Gong platform.
- You will work closely with our most strategic customer's technical and security teams to deploy Gong, and integrate it with their internal systems.
- Able to learn/retain a lot of information
- Able to communicate clearly complex customer workflows and intricate technical details both internally and externally
- Process oriented and love a good challenge
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in implementation or sales engineering with Enterprise customers.
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform (reports, workflows, permissions), and of APIs, web-hooks, and general file transfer protocols.
- Able to make the complex sound simple
You’ll Get to
- Work closely with some of Silicon Valley’s best talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package
A Word from Our Founding Gongsters
“We hire the best and invest in making them awesome. At Gong, you’ll be working with the sharpest minds in business, engineering, and research. Together, you’ll be challenged to be all that you can be, both as an individual and as a team player.”