Director, Employee Communications
People - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Director of Employee Communications, you will work directly with Gong’s leadership team to build and execute a compelling employee communications strategy to drive engagement in alignment with Gong’s mission, vision, and values. This leader will work with the Executive Leadership Team and other internal stakeholders to develop an employee communication strategy and corporate narrative that amplifies the company vision, strategy, and people team initiatives internally within our organization. You will also help us maintain a competitive advantage in recruitment by designing and developing programs to elevate our career platforms and executing employer branding strategies that enable Gong to attract & engage the best talent.
- Delivery of a comprehensive internal communication strategy that drives employee engagement and meaningful connection to the company’s strategy and broader organization strategy
- Develop and lead the implementation of global employee communication strategies and tactics in support of key priorities – including executive communications, change management, and employee programs and events such as global all hands.
- Build and execute external thought leadership campaigns that align with key company achievements and enhance and support the brand.
- Drive internal communications programs that foster knowledge sharing and company culture.
- You’ve developed and executed organizational communication strategies including change management, employee engagement, and employer brand activitiesYou can provide examples of your work around internal communications, internal branding, employee engagement, talent management, and learning & development.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to craft and deliver presentations to large and small groups; deep understanding of grammar, strong attention to detail, and fine-tuned editorial skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify emerging trends in communications, develop related strategies, and effectively translate them into actionable plans
- Experience in internal communications at a SaaS company
- 10+ years of experience developing strategy and execution in an internal and executive communications role
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Company-wide recharge days each quarterWork from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment