Finance - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for full-cycle payroll processing for 500+US employees spread across multiple states. This role is directly responsible for understanding and performing all phases of the payroll process, including (but not limited to) time and attendance, payroll tax reporting and reconciliation, and payroll-related accounting transactions.
We are looking for someone passionate about both payroll and customer service, with excellent organizational skills and a high level of accuracy as well as problem identification, analysis and resolution skills.
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of regular payroll in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies and procedures
- Continuously drive improvements, automation, communication, and education to increase quality and improve employee experience
- Maintain accurate employee files and administer garnishments and child support orders when necessary
- Proactively identify, drive, and scale improvements in payroll systems, policies, and processes
- Work closely with your HR teammates, HRIS, and benefit broker to handle benefit deductions from end to end
- Assist with month-end accounting close and related procedures
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
- Quickly resolve issues when they arise, address the root cause, and recommend mitigation plans to build business resilience
- You will be working in a small team and serve as backup to the Payroll Manager
- 10+ years of US in-house multi-state payroll processing experience
- ISO/NSO qualifications/experience
- Diverse HR experience (payroll, operations, benefits, immigration, etc.)
- Recent ADP WFN experience is a must
- Advanced analytical skills, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to influence in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of payroll tax filing and compliance requirements
- Strong organizational skills, operates with a sense of urgency
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Experience within a high-growth technology company a plus
- Canadian payroll a plus
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment