Director of Digital Marketing
Demand Generation - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
Gong is looking to hire a seasoned Director of Digital Marketing to generate sourced opportunities and nurture in-pipeline prospects for our Commercial, Mid-Market, Enterprise and Strategic sales teams. This role will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and will partner closely with our Content, ABM, Sales Development, and Marketing Operations teams.
This is an opportunity to play a critical and high-visibility role to lead the go-to-market strategy for digital advertising, website optimization testing, and Inbound team alignment at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all time.
- You will own the budget & strategic execution of digital advertising across Search, Social, Display, Video, Podcast, OOH and Television channels.
- Lead the Digital team including hiring and developing in-house talent, and owning agency and vendor relationships.
- Run our website conversion rate optimization program to generate more demo, pricing, and content downloads from key web pages.
- Work closely with Marketing Ops on data pipelines, campaign-level revenue reporting, and web development process.
- Partner with the ABM team to ensure coverage on our target accounts within upmarket segments everywhere they go on the digital web.
- Align with creative and content teams on best-fit content for the audience, product positioning, and the post-click experience.
- Partner with the Inbound SDR team to optimize the process, increase enablement, and achieve sales qualified opportunity quotas.
- You are a marketing leader in the organization and drive cross-functional projects (yes, sometimes even non-digital ones!) that ultimately align to pipeline and revenue.
- At least 12 years of digital advertising experience, ideally for a SaaS or B2B business.
- 7+ years of experience directly managing and growing a marketing team.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings.
- Ability to tie advertising spend & performance to sales pipeline results.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, & Bizible is ideal.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.