Customer Training Specialist
Customer Success - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like AutoDesk, Service Titan, KeepTruckin, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Customer Training Specialist you'll deliver live training programs to our growing customer base while being energetic and articulate.
- Effectively translate Gong's customer education curriculum into an interactive, multi-tier live training program
- Work to design and lead tailored in-person and virtual trainings
- Collaborate with cross functional organizations to help ensure training workshops meet the needs of our customers
- Leverage insights from customer trainings to inform education curriculum
- Identify gaps in current education materials and work to address these gaps
- 2+ years experience delivering in-person and virtual training classes
- Ability to leverage/show deep domain knowledge to drive customer success.
- Energetic and compelling and not afraid to present in front of teams
- Coachable and open to feedback, both internally and on the fly from your audience
- Someone who thrives in an ever-changing and fast-moving environment
- 1-3 years minimum work experience within the SaaS industry
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment