Strategic Enablement Manager
Sales Operations - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Strategic Enablement Manager, you’ll play a key role in delivering sales programs to help grow and optimize our up-market business. Additionally, you will work with our sellers in the field during the sales onboarding period to help them ramp as quickly as possible.
- Pursue a deep understanding of our strategic and enterprise business goals to ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of stakeholders and reps.
- Perform detailed needs assessments in collaboration with Sales Leadership. Translate business needs into measurable outcomes and align to broader enablement Initiatives.
- Basic understanding of Sales Methodology (Sandler specifically), also Challenger, Medic, etc.
- Build on the current sales new hire onboarding program and certification programs for both Enterprise and Strategic sales teams, owning the gap analysis, product, demo, and buyer persona Certifications.
- Organize content such as Gong library folders, call lists, and up-market decks to make them easily accessible to these teams
- Lead continual training cadence of up-market teams in partnership with sales Leaders.
- Develop, manage, and collect data that contributes to monitoring the performance of enablement programs.
- Manage the technology used for Sales Enablement (including Lessonly, Guru, Outreach, and Gong).
- Advanced understanding of Gong platform and it’s functionality (ideally used at previous company)
- Previously built onboarding, training, and certification programs for high growth, tech company with over 100 sales reps
- Familiarity with Enablement and Learning technology (Guru, Seismic, Lessonly, Gong)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.