Software Team Lead
R&D - Tel Aviv
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Gong is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Software Team Lead to join our talented R&D group in building our product.
- Lead a team of strong and experienced engineers.
- Lead by example and drive your team to continue developing our product, while keeping to our high quality expectations and short agile cycles.
- Work closely with company leadership, product managers, and designers to architect, prioritize, and iterate over product functionality.
- Build initial versions of new products, technical processes, architectures, or concepts to take them to market quickly.
- Tackle hard technical problems—some at the architecture level, some at the code level, some at the product level—and come up with solutions, balancing practicality and innovation both short and long term.
- An experienced team leader (3+ years) with hands-on orientation and proven leadership skills in an agile environment.
- Experienced in the industry (7+ years), including various languages and frameworks, especially with Java.
- Comfortable with both back-end and front-end development.
- Experienced with large scale, cloud-based, web applications.
- A graduate with a degree in computer science or similar (preferred).
- Excellent in communication and teamwork skills, and verbal and written skills in English.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers.