Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
We’re on the hunt for an amazing Senior Product Marketing Specialist here at Gong. In this newly created position, you’ll own the strategy for industry solutions—building it from the ground up by working closely with sales leadership to develop a bill of materials you’ll execute on.
- Conduct market/competitive research, gather sales feedback, and interview customers in key industries to develop a deep understanding of the target buyer, end users, their key use cases, and key pain points
- Craft compelling industry-specific messaging and deliver best-in-class decks and materials for our sales teams; refine materials based on sales and customer feedback
- Partner with Customer Marketing and Customer Success teams to identify and facilitate customer stories and value testimonials
- Partner closely with sales enablement to train sales and drive field adoption through reinforcement plans
- Work closely with Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing teams on marketing campaigns to drive pipeline
- Measure the effectiveness of your deliverables to maximize win-rates
- Manage complex deadline-driven projects and approval processes across multiple high-level stakeholders
- 5+ years of work experience in relevant marketing, consulting, sales, or customer success roles; preferably 2-3 years of product marketing or solutions marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Highly cross-functional, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company; track record of working with sales teams is a plus
- Impeccable organizational skills and a strong bias to action
- Stand out verbal, written, and visual/presentation skills
- Demonstrated mix of creative and analytical skills; proven ability to succinctly synthesize research and provide recommendations in a clear, digestible way
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Previous start-up experience is a huge plus
- BA or BS degree; MBA a plus
Perks & benefits
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment