Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As our Strategic Customer Success Manager, you’ll play a key role in making sure our customers succeed, incorporate Gong into their daily lives, and become raving fans.
- Partner with senior executives to uncover business pain and strategic mapping of Gong value
- Drive engagement & adoption and foster enthusiastic, passionate customers
- Own customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion
- Establish a trusted relationship with each client and drive continuous value of our products
- Proactively identify and lead team process improvements
- Own overall client relationships
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to on-board, support, and excite customers to deliver high customer satisfaction, advocacy, and loyalty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience
Perks and benefits
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.