Director, Strategic Customer Success
Customer Success - Atlanta
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
*Can also be remote*
As our Director, Strategic Customer Success, we’re looking for a creative, customer-centric, and experienced leader to manage our global customer team. Your leadership will have a direct impact on the growth and maturity of the segment, the development of your team, and Gong’s operating principle of CREATING RAVING FANS. This position reports into our VP, Customer Success.
- Hire, coach and develop the best Strategic CSM team in the industry.
- Build a creative and innovative culture, and a passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Partner with other CS leaders and the VP of Strategic Sales to further refine structure, systems, and resources to successfully support our largest customers - Create Raving Fans!
- Own your team's metrics and drive the plan to attain and exceed them - want more!
- Work closely with internal teams (Support, Marketing, Sales, Product, Professional Services) to align priorities, collaborate on customer needs and opportunities, and deliver early and increasing value over time
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in building and managing high performing Strategic CSM teams in B2B SaaS companies
- Demonstrated ability leading a customer facing team — strong people management, coaching and development experience (for ICs and managers)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience selling into or driving strategy with executive stakeholders
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders work and think (experience with Gong preferred)
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- A strong team player, a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
- A self-driven, high energy leader with excellent cross functional collaboration skills
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment