Executive Administrative Assistant to CRO & CMO
Operations - San Francisco Bay Area
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will be supporting the CRO & CMO
- Maintain the Executive’s schedule, including meetings, projects, and priorities
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel, handling travel policies taking into account visas, costs, and proper documentation
- Balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines
- Ensure the Executive is prepared for upcoming meetings by gathering materials necessary
- Work with key stakeholders to collect and assemble information for presentations, projects and strategic planning
- Serve as the first point of contact for high-level contacts and the Executive
- Handle phone and email correspondence, transcribing meeting notes, draft and edit correspondence, articles, reports, presentations
- Hold an academic degree
- Have over 3+ years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant
- Have excellent verbal & written English skills
- Task-oriented & get the job done
- Independent and proactive
- Knows well to handle with unexpected incidents
- Have attention to details & focused
- Have high discretion
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment