Sales Enablement Manager, Commercial
Sales Enablement - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Commercial Enablement Manager, you’ll play a key role in delivering sales programs to help grow and optimize our business. Additionally, you will work with our sellers in the field during the sales onboarding period to help them ramp as quickly as possible.
- Pursue a deep understanding of our Commercial segment business goals to ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of stakeholders and reps.
- Perform detailed needs assessments in collaboration with Commercial Sales Leadership. Translate business needs into measurable outcomes and align to broader enablement initiatives.
- Basic understanding of different Sales Methodologies (Sandler specifically).Build on the current sales-hire onboarding program and certification programs for the Commercial Sales Teams, owning the gap analysis, product, and demo use case certifications.
- Organize content such as Gong library folders, playlists, and decks to make them easily accessible to these teams.
- Lead continual training cadence of Commercial Teams in partnership with sales leaders.
- Advanced understanding of Gong platform and it’s functionality (ideally used at previous company)
- Previously built onboarding, training, and certification programs for high growth, technology companies.
- Familiarity with Enablement and Learning technology (Guru, different LMS, Gong)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.