Senior Manager, Technical Consulting
Professional Services - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,900 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Technical Consulting leader you will lead, manage, and grow a team of Data Analysts & Technical Architects focused on the technical delivery of projects with our most valued customers. This is a demanding role that requires a project-based and technical leadership mindset with the ability to inspire and grow a team. Success in this role means leadership that drives incredible customer results, attainment of PS KPIs, leading to operational excellence and overall team development focused on scale.
- Plan and direct all aspects of the Professional Services Analytics & technical consulting organization.
- Lead and mentor team members to achieve period over period improvement in technical capabilities and business acumen related to the Gong Platform.
- Establish broad relationships with the Gong Product team with a focus on reusability and scale.
- Work with key data science stakeholders across Gong define broader data requirements, governance models, and share broader Customer data challenges.
- Ensure the team working in alignment with the Gong implementation methodology - with a core focus on business analytics and alignment with best technical practices
- Ownership and accountability of your team’s deliverables on projects, including scheduling, estimating, scoping, quality, and execution.
- Recruiting and hiring leadership to grow the team.
- Partner with Sales, Value Engineering, and Success leadership to aid in scoping and custom delivery needs where needed, including support of estimating effort for technical deliverables.
- Develop new processes, procedures and methods to support scale and growth within the organization.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- 5+ years of Professional Services consulting experience.
- 8+ years of experience in a technical analytics, BI, and/or development environment.
- Proven results in building and executing within a Professional Services organization.
- Experience leading people and teams with a technical focus.
- Expert in data ETL and BI related technologies (Sisense, Snowflake, Tableau, etc)
- Strong CRM admin experience or knowledge (SFDC or Dynamics preferred).
- Experience with RESTful and JSON API architecture design and implementation approaches within various architectures (Web, Enterprise, SaaS) and methodologies.
- Strong communication, presentation, people management, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Excellent instincts and ability to interface at a senior level with ease.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.