People - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
We are excited to find our dynamic HRIS Manager at Gong! In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with our People Team.
- Develops and maintains the HR Tech roadmap, including strategy, project plans, systems updates for existing tools, and process documentation.
- Builds relationships with cross functional partners to ensure alignment on employee experience priorities
- Acts as expert on HR tools and builds/maintains a relationship with third-party systems vendors
- Build, monitor and maintain data flow requirements between employee data systems (technical and process resolution)
- Provides analytics and information to stakeholders to help address their business questions.
- Keeps on top of new technology solutions in the HR sector
- Understands how to collect customer requirements by identifying, evaluating & recommending solutions
- Drives process improvement on People Ops team
- Supports the change management, when needed
- 7+ years of HR Technology experience
- Comfortable working with a variety of HR Systems
- Project managing the roll out of a new system and process, e.g., performance management, compensation planning
- Independent, exceptionally detailed oriented and organized
- Problem solver
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.