Technical Account Manager
Customer Support - Atlanta
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,500 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Technical Account Manager, you’ll be on the front lines of creating #ravingfans by partnering with our most strategic customers to build relationships, remove technical roadblocks, advise on best practices, integrations and security issues, and enable them to realize the full value of their Gong investment. The successful candidate will be a customer facing expert with deep technical acumen and the ability to transform technical business requirements into seamless solutions.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience via email, phone, video conference and/or on-site for our strategic customers using Gong product(s).
- Tackle multiple concurrent technical projects for select accounts with the goal of removing technical roadblocks, integrating with 3rd party infrastructure, providing best practices, and speeding time to value.
- Master Gong product(s) and become a subject matter expert on our entire platform, including it’s design, implementation, integrations, security, best practices, and API usage.
- Communicate with confidence and clarity at every level of an organization, from C-level to individual contributor, and translate technical concepts with ease.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams such as Engineering, Customer Success and Customer Support to help triage potential bugs, build test cases, and address escalated issues.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer with Success, Sales and Product teams to influence priorities, resources, roadmaps and deliverables.
- Passion to go above and beyond to create #ravingfans
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and ability to translate complex technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- College graduate with a technical degree or equivalent hands-on experience
- 2-5 years of technical support or other relevant work experience
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and well organized
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to deep dive and find solutions
- Technical experience with Dialer/Telephony/Web Conferencing platforms such as Outreach, Dialpad, Zoom, GoToMeeting, 8x8 and Five9 a plus
- Technical experience in one or more of the following is preferred: Salesforce Sales Cloud (1-2 years), API developer support, web-hooks, general file transfer protocols, object oriented programming languages or other scripting languages.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment