Sales Operations Analyst
Sales Operations - San Francisco
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you’ll play a key role in running day to day sales operations for our Sales Development & Commercial segment teams. You will be business partnering with sales leaders in guiding and executing on operational initiatives to enhance overall productivity.
- Equip your business partner teams with the right sales processes, workflows, and territories.
- Manage and maintain all Commercial territories, including methodology, design, and assignment process.
- Make recommendations to help improve business partners’ productivity & performance; proactively review and identify leading and lagging indicators.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to improve handoffs, potential impacts, and ensure consistency with business needs
- Quickly solve sales process pain points in the moment, while helping develop long-term solutions
- Work with the Sales System Ops team to help design new and improve current workflows/automation for your business partners
- Identify, prioritize and scope key strategic initiatives/projects accordingly.
- Act as a thought partner for SDR & Commercial Leadership to ensure working/pairing models are operating smoothly
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sale processes, and engagement rules; help enforce "compliance" at all levels.
- Tech-curious: problem-solver who seeks out creative solutions using process + technology
- Great communicator- propensity to translate technical information or complex concepts and speak to them in a clear and effective way to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Ability to execute: can juggle multiple projects, fulfill priorities and meet deadlines.
- Be a data junkie that knows what quality data means and help the team design & improve it.
- 2+ years of relevant sales/business operations experience with solid understanding of Saas business models and using Salesforce.com
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills. SQL knowledge is a plus.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balancePaid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.