Security Staff Project Manager
Security - Remote US
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,900 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As Security Project Manager you will report to Gong's Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to manage the multiple projects for the overall security department. You will track the status of security programs, working with partners throughout the company to ensure projects are completed. You will have a direct impact on the security program maturity growth and will be an essential part of measuring the success of the overall R & D security program. This will be a hands-on position as we mature our overall security program & team.
- The Project Manager will support prioritized initiatives sponsored by the Chief Information Security Officer.
- This will include working with cross-functional teams to review and revise the existing Incident Management Plan.
- Responsible for internal and external project status communications.
- Conduct routine project meetings including core team, client, and others as needed.
- Create status reports per Information Security Project Team and Executive requirements.
- Scheduling and timelines at the task level as needed, with overall accountability at the project level.
- Conduct project-level risk assessment and mitigation.
- Manage project backlog and continuously groom it.
- Interface with Architects, Engineers, and Senior Management.
- Perform Project Planning, Budgeting, Project Tracking.
- Drive the beginning to end stakeholder experience.
- 7+ years of compliance experience
- Process improvement mindsetFamiliarity with fundamental security concepts, across compliance, infrastructure, and application security
- Ability to work within a team of highly qualified security specialists and multi-task effectively
- PMI Certifications
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certifications
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment